There are several ways in which you can be a help to our course. In whatever form/means most suitable for you, we encourage you to support someone in need.
1. Financial Contribution: You can make a monetary donation to us using your credit card by clicking the "Donate" button on the left corner, or by check/money order cashable in a U.S. bank. You can also pledge a monthly gift of just $10, to help orphaned, vulnerable children, or exploited children, or family homelessness, or help provide nutritious food and medicine. This can be mailed to us or in person at our office.
2. Material Contribution: Besides monetary donation, we accept donations of used/new clothing, shoes, food, beverages, books, school supplies, computers, home appliances, building materials, and other essentials to a normal living. If you have materials to give, we will gladly come to you for pick up if you live within the Dallas/Fort Worth metro of in the state of Texas. You may also send these to us via U.S. postal service at discounted rate if you live withing the continental United States.
3. Medical Mission: From time to time, we organize medical missions to Africa and some other rural communities we support around the world. If you are a medical practitioner (doctors, nurses, pharmacists, etc.) and would like to participate in this great humanitarian missions, please contact us for more details.
4. Medical Equipment/Supplies: We accept used/new medical equipment/supplies of all types. So long as it is in working condition, we will take it and make it available where it is needed most. We also accept drugs and medicines of various types. To learn how to give medical equipment/supplies, please contact us for more details.
5. Ambulance: Most of the communities we support that have clinics or hospitals lack medical transportation. When it comes to saving a life, every minute counts. We are in desperate need of ambulances, used or new - no matter the size.
6. Build a School: Education is essential to a healthy living. To eradicate poverty and disease, having the basic knowledge and how to read & write is the key. Most children in sub-Saharan Africa and some other rural communities around the world lack this, simply because there is no school for them to learn. In some cases, some sit under a tree in open skies with no roof over their head. We encourage you to help end this by building a school - a classroom at a time, to help these children get the basic elementary education.
7. Housing Projects: The effects of homelessness on children and families are enormous and pervasive. Research has proven homeless children are far more susceptible to mental health problems than the norm. You can volunteer and/or partner with us to help dramatically reduce family homelessness in our communities and provide stability to families in need.
8. Volunteerism: Besides financial or material donations, we encourage volunteerism. You can become a mentor to a child or a community. You can be a helping hand to help us run this great program, advocate and raise awareness among your friends, in your work place, in your church or community. Help fight poverty & hunger.
9. Sponsorship: From time to time we package a story of a particular child, family or community and make it available on our web site under the "Sponsorships" scroll box on our front page. These are special cases we consider that needs immediate attention. We encourage you to read these and see where/how you can help. To become a sponsor to any of the articles, simply complete the form beneath the story. Wonderful things happen when you make the choice to sponsor a child, a family or a community. You will have the chance to build a relationship with your sponsored child, family or community that will transform both your lives. The benefits your help provide extend to each child's family, their community, and other children in need. Become a sponsor today and you will be glad you are helping someone in need.
Always remember, No help is too small, no amount of money is too little. In whatever form or way you can be of help, we will appreciate you. Thank you. Note: All donations are tax deductible